【Creativity Zen Espresso | 創意心法】

Sunday, January 09, 2005

A Calling from Yesterday

A non-sense rhythm calling in my brain,
I don’t know what the message is behind?
The answer has long been waiting in my mind.
Just give it a try and listen to my heart.
I doubt whether a shock it’s from a friend far aside,
As if the poetic lingual were my dancing guide.
Though the classical poesy I also like,
Switching to plain text wit is another taste.
Far in the future, I wonder this kind of mood still exists.
Have the sleeping past to be awakened.
When yesterday and now are no different from the days next,
If innovations like a butterfly stops looking to a worm,
I’ve also seen again that tons of worms will fly between flowers.
In the cycling pendulum, I suddenly glanced peace.
May the fuss dusts in the world ground in the destined…¶

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home