【Creativity Zen Espresso | 創意心法】

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Free from "Struggling", Part III

What a busy day today!

Today is getting to the end. I was just wondering what to write tonight. I checked my memories for what I have done today, and searching for something that is worth to share. I thought there was nothing special in the past twenty-one hours of the day.

As usual, I tried to meditate a while and look into myself. I felt that there was no big noisy thread today, but just a little bit of anxiety. I was not aware what bothers me couple minutes ago. At all of the sudden, something started floating to the surface. I noticed that there is a good match to share my feeling today. "What?" "You don’t know what the good match is?" Well, just keep your reading. You should be able to see it!

How did I dig the anxiety? Do you still remember the “Distress is wisdom” in the previous article? It’s very interesting. I just realized the whole thing of identifying and removing the anxiety to be a sequential process:

1. Busy and blind–There was a popular Chinese song 「忙與盲」sang by Sylvia Chang long time ago. 「忙」means “busy,” while 「盲」equals to “blind.” In Chinese, they share the same pronunciation, which makes reading the title of the song a little rhythm feeling. I believe we all share the same feeling of busy and blindness in our daily life. There is nothing more to address here.

2. Life and death–If I know that I am going to leave this world very soon, what is the envoi of mine? When I was in this stage, I noticed that I would really like to talk about “busy and blind” for a long time.

3. Legacy–Too many people are trying to get something from this world ALWAYS, while fewer people are really thinking what to bequeath to posterity.

4. No hoard, no regret–When there is no hoard of envoi or legacy to leave behind, there will be no regret to leave this world.

5. What is “the End”–“The End” here means both the end of the anxiety, as well as the completion of the work. This also reminds me something I was asked by a colleague, “How can you tell you have finished your creation?” I did not know how to answer her question at that time, but now I just found it today!

6. Sense the emptiness-This recalls the “No hoard, no regret” section. Actually, I repeated the stage 4 to 6 a couple times, and then I outlined the stage 1 to 7 finally.

7. The butterfly–Let’s examine the DNA of a butterfly. Its DNA records how a zygote can grow to a worm, and finally turn into a butterfly. If we examine the DNA of our own, when we leave no hoard of our DNA instructions unfinished, the life is complete!

What a good coincidence of tonight! I accidentally watched a French DVD movie “Le Papillon” hours ago. Le papillon is the butterfly if you do not know the French. I sensed the sign of the ending; it’s the feeling of the “FIN.” The DNA of today’s creation has arranged itself transparently!

After all, I felt that I have landed on the ground, and the finished work eventually exposed to the surface. Just like how life is, the beautiful thing is about its flow, but not it’s ending. And the completed work now is already presented as the above!¶

Post Script: Have you found the good match previously mentioned? The busy and blind feeling has opened the door, as of my struggle today!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home