【Creativity Zen Espresso | 創意心法】

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Editorial Note

After started the NaviMap site on the passed Tuesday, I have spent pretty much time on reorganizing, categorizing, editing, and making hyperlinks for the previous articles I wrote earlier.

The machinery copy-and-paste actions have made me feel bored. However, in order to make hyper-links for these two sites, the copy-and-paste work is essential. I am just wondering if the new Mac OS X 10.4 code name Tiger’s Automator feature can help to make these tasks easier.

While editing the old articles, sometimes I found that it is not easy to write a smooth sentence. This reminds me something that I have read in a Seth book, “The ‘Unknown’ Reality.” Seth stated that when Jane Roberts speaking out a Seth’s thought, the thought is just a thought, and Jane’s literal skill and rich vocabularies helped the thoughts to become good sentences. I had never noticed how our thoughts work until I read Seth’s message. This is something that I would like to share today!

The other thing I want to share is also about editing. Prior to my awareness, I only recognized creating or translating is making progress of the blog sites. That was something bothered me because I was so urged to make progresses. After finished the shower, I was digesting the works I have done today. Suddenly, I acknowledged that the whole work of editing is making progress as well!

A peaceful mind is really important, for editing as well…¶

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home