【Creativity Zen Espresso | 創意心法】

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Free from "Struggling," Part II

中文→拔除「掙扎」之二

When we get used to something and something becomes our habit. As the Free from "Struggling," Part I I wrote, I just learned to acquire a new good habit, and the habit will just make things right! Thus, I tried to catch up the translation works and finish all of them before I forward my topics further.

Today, I felt that I am not in the mood of working on the translations, and I noticed that there are many voices, feelings, and noises in my mind. While I was committed to myself to finish the work of translation, I experienced another inner struggling of hesitating on to write a new topic or to do the translation. In order to help myself calm down a little bit, I went to my shower, and it works to me all the time. During the short break time of relaxing, my topic of today finally gets clear…

First of all, by looking into my ultimate goal for producing this web site, I realized that as long as I keep on track without stopping, I would always be able to finish all the translations eventually.

Secondly, I changed to write first in English today because I felt when I was doing the translation, I lost the emotion and mood of writing. It takes sometime for me to return to the mood when I was writing its original. Ironically, why I changed to write in English first, it is because of the same thing in previous 'Free from "Struggling," Part I.' It's the same voice told me–since my native language is Chinese, I'll write Chinese easier and faster. Yet, there is a little difference that I'll translate into Chinese faster. During the whole struggling process, I learneded that I need not think too much on whatever, but just do it and try it to see the result, and then things will turn out to be the way it is, the way it supposed to be!

On the third, I was aware that there is a fear behind writing a new topic. My old failing experience of no creative idea would come back to me and strike on me. Therefore, I lost myself in the past experiences, and forgot to live myself in the present time. However, the truth is now I have many voices, feelings, and noises in my head. I just need take out the noises, and the voices and feelings left are the real something today to record them down!

Moreover, there is another fear need to be dug out, that is a fear of afraid of people not enjoy my article. While the reality is, as long as I write down something, which is useful and helpful to the people, I write them down for “sharing” myself, but not for “enjoying” myself; and then things will turn out to be very different! To explain this further in a scientific term, why will the people enjoy of reading? The answer is quite simple. If I am able to send out a signal of a specific frequency to make the reader resonate with our works; that is, if we can speak out the voice of the reader’s heart, they will be enjoying the readings! So, just get relaxed, and keep the brain at the α wave frequency. The rest of things are just to take it easy…¶

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home