【Creativity Zen Espresso | 創意心法】

Monday, December 12, 2005

About Pro-Velop | 關於Pro-Velop

I think most of you may find the URL of this blog is hard to remember. Let me introduce you in this way, and I hope that it will help you to realize so that it won't take too much memory space in your brain!

"Pro" stands for profession. "Velop" is actually a part of "develop." I combined them together and make it "pro-velop." The previous one–"pro-velope"– I used was a "typo." I cannot believe that did not find this mistake for a year sharp (Today is the one year old birthday of this site), and I need to make the correction now. Anyway, here is the cyber space for recording and sharing how I develop my professional skills!¶

* * * * *

我想大部分的讀者會覺得這個網址的名字不好記,藉此且讓我如此介紹其由來,也希望這樣一來可以幫助您了解其意義,所以就不會佔用太多您大腦裡的記憶體空間!

"Pro"代表英文裡profession/專業的意思,"Velop"其實是擷取自develop而來。我將這兩英文字各自去頭去尾再重新組合起來,就成了"pro-velop"!至於之前我所用的"pro-velope"其實是個錯誤,直到我今天發現此錯誤時還感覺到錯愕,竟此使用了「恰巧」一年的時間(今天是本站滿周歲生日),特此更正。所以說,這個網站就是記錄分享我是如何開發我的專業技能的!¶

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home