【Creativity Zen Espresso | 創意心法】

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Anatomy of Private Philosophy–Not About Creativity

"Not About Creativity," in such category, it may not relate to creativity directly; however, in our daily life while being with people and living in the society, it is so essential. If we turn this perspective around and start our creations from this aspect, then I'll say that everything in our living could be creative. In fact, as the articles I sorted in this category, from the aspect of writing, this act is also a kind of creativity. For me, these articles are not made up from nowhere, yet they are part of my own experiences. They are derived from the inner goodness. Though they are not related to the creativities commonly acknowledged, I would love to see more creations are made of this kind of positive spiritual elements so that the creations will be more abundant and inspiring.¶

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home