【Creativity Zen Espresso | 創意心法】

Friday, January 28, 2005

Comments are Welcome | 歡迎賜教

In the recent years, I was interested in metaphysics, and especially addicted on reading those books that is deep and hard to understand. Until someday unknown, I found the most difficult thing for me is to use the easy and common words to express those deep and hard-to-understand thoughts.

The other day, a friend told me that my article is not clear enough to understand. After a little short communication, I "learned" the missing part that my text might possibly misguide the readers. Thereafter, I added something to make the articles more clear.

A lot of time when people talk, even though we speak the same language, it is still very often that the listener receives a distorted meaning which is different from the speaker’s original thought. Indeed, A real and non-error communication exists when both side of communicators agree on the same definition of meaning of the text.

If you find something that you cannot understand, or you have other opinions about my words, please feel free to make comments. I’d really appreciate your feedbacks.¶

* * * * *

前幾年,我迷上了形而上學,尤其對那些深奧且常人難懂的書籍更像上癮了似的。直到不知何時起,我才發現到,其實對我來說,那最困難的事,是如何用最淺顯易懂的辭彙去描述那最深奧的思想。

就在數日前,一個朋友告訴我,說我的文章解釋得不夠清楚而看不懂,在經過一番對談以後,我才「學習」到一些忽略掉的小細節,這也可能導致有部份類似的讀者會對我的言辭產生誤解,所以在那之後,我又加上了一些解釋與註解,祈能使文章更能夠達意。

很多時候,當人們在說話的時候,即使我們使用相同的語言對談,「說者無意而聽者有心」的誤解情況也常常會發生。真實而無誤的溝通,其實存在於對話雙方皆認同於所用辭彙的定義之一致性。

如果您對於文章中的論點過於深奧難以理解時,也請不吝指教,本人在此先對您的回應表示感謝。¶

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home